Dal palak ka Shorba. Palak Shorba is a fresh and spicy delicacy that can be savored hot garnished with some ginger. The milk added to this recipe makes it creamy, while the mint and lemon juice You can also try other shorbas like the Moong Dal ka Shorba and Tomato Shorba. Dal Palak Ka Shorba is thinner in consistency than soup and a great way to start your meal.
Made from scratch with spinach and lentils, daal-palak ka shorba soup is yummy and seriously good for you. You can have it any time of the year, but it will really warm you up when the weather is cold. Serve it with breadsticks or crusty bread or eat it by itself. You see to steeping brown Dal palak ka Shorba employing 14 compound including 7 steps. Here you are get someplace.
method of Dal palak ka Shorba
- You need 1/4 cup of moong dal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tuvar dal.
- You need 1/4 cup of sprout moong.
- It's 1 pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- It's 2 cup of palak washed and chopped / spinach.
- You need 3 tsp of oil/ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 of dry red chilli broken in half.
- It's 5 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It's 1 inch of ginger grated.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh cream.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Dal palak recipe with video and step by step photos - there are many ways of making Palak ki dal. This delicious dal is a very This dal palak recipe is made without onion and garlic. I have also shared another variation of Instant pot spinach dal in which onions and. So tried adding moong dal with spinach.
Dal palak ka Shorba individually
- Wash all lentils and soak for few minutes.
- Put all lentils and palak, ginger, and salt, haldi powder and mix well..
- Pressure cook for 2-3 whistle then cool them..
- In another pan heat ghee until it is hot and the cumin seeds until they stop sizzling and then add dry red chilli, chopped garlic and hing fry the mixture turns pale golden in colour..
- Carefully add this mixture to the Shorba. Add lemon juice and stir well blend..
- Blend the Shorba by hand blender the mixture until it has smooth soup like consistency..
- Pour the Shorba into large soup cup or bowls and garnish with cream and serve hot..
Moong dal when added to any recipe it will surely give an enhanced taste, either payasam, sambar, even rice which turns to ven pongal. Yes and finally my Daal Palak Shorba/ Spinach lentil soup was made. Learn how to prepare this easy Spinach Soup (Palak Ka Shorba) recipe like a pro. Palak Shorba is a healthy soup recipe made with turnip and spinach. This nutritious shorba has the goodness of spinach and is You will be amazed to know that this shorba recipe is very heart-friendly.