Masoor Dal soup. A delicious and flavourful soup made with veggies and masoor dal. Masoor dal is another dal that is often made in Indian homes. There are a lot of lentils used in Indian cuisine in a variety of ways.
Dal translates to lentil, but when referred to in the context of food it means a spiced Indian lentil soup. Masoor dal being an incomplete grain, it is important to combine it with protein-rich ingredients like paneer, to make a complete, nourishing soup. Masoor Dal is a classic, traditional Indian dish made with red lentils. You look after browning blanch Masoor Dal soup employing 9 modus operandi as a consequence 6 moreover. Here is how you nail it.
instructions of Masoor Dal soup
- It's 1 of small bowl Masoor dal.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- It's 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 of small bowl bottle gourd chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic pods.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of ghee or oil.
- You need to taste of Lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Lentils are an everyday staple throughout India, an especially important staple for those regions that enjoy a predominantly. You can use masoor dal or moong dal or a mix of both to prepare this soup. Lose weight healthily with this delicious soup. Lentil soup is a wholesome comforting soup and is very simple to prepare.
Masoor Dal soup process
- Heat the ghee in the cooker, add onion, garlic and chillies, cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add tomato and cook for 1 minute..
- Now add bottle gourd, dal, water and salt, close the pressure cooker and take 2-3 whistle on high flame..
- Turn off the gas and let it cool down..
- Take a mixie jar add it and grind it and strain with strainer..
- Reheat the soup add lemon juice if needs and serve hot..
Masoor dal soup enriches with the wholesomeness and nutrition that is much required buy your body. This Massor dal soup recipe will provides adequate nutrition and nourishment for your body. Masoor dal (spiced red lentils) is extremely delicious and flavourful red lentil soup. You can use masoor dal or moong dal or a mix of both to prepare this soup. I have added tomatoes to make it more delicious.