Dal Shorba. My Shorba is bettter than your Shorba! Over the years, many vegetarian variants of Shorba have become popular. Vegetarians prepare a variety of Shorba recipes like Palak(Spinach) Shorba, Lentil Shorba, Corn Shorba, Tomato Shorba, etc.
It is very comforting in winters and packed with proteins. It is best served as appetizer with croutons or bread sticks. There are various types of Shorbas that can be prepared with Toor dal (Arhar) or Masoor Dal but in this recipe we have used Yellow Moong Dal which is easily. You prepare toasting parch Dal Shorba proving 7 prescription so 6 moreover. Here you go do.
prescription of Dal Shorba
- You need 1 cup of Moong dhuli dal.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need pinch of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee or butter.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
This comforting soup is perfect on a chilly fall afternoon. We used split red lentils, which don't need soaking, but be sure to read the directions on the package. Some need to soak for about an hour before cooking. Moong Dal Shorba Recipe, Learn how to make Moong Dal Shorba (absolutely delicious recipe of Moong Dal Shorba ingredients and cooking method) An Indian soup of spiced lentils, both healthy and tasty.
Dal Shorba receipt
- Put dal in a cooker, after washing it nicely 2-3 times mandir add 3 cups of water along with turmeric powder and salt..
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add onion and saute for a minute. Add ginger, garlic paste..
- Once the pressure is released from the cooker take out dal and put in the pan of seasoning. Bring to a boil and cook, on medium heat, for 5-10 mins..
- Pass through a strainer if you like thin consistency Bring strained dal to a boil and add water to adjust consistency if required..
- But Shorba has usually thick in consistency. Simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Add lemon juice once you pour in serving cup or bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves and fresh cumin powder. Should be served very hot....
This Moong Dal Shorba recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Moong Dal ka Shorba : Dals are a staple diet of people in the punjab. Nearly every kind of dal is grown and cooked here. In most households the meal is incomplete without at least one dish made with pulses. The yellow moong dal or split yellow gram is very popular in punjabi cooking.