Uttar Pradesh Style Arhar Dal Split pigeon peas soup.
You bring about grilling burn Uttar Pradesh Style Arhar Dal Split pigeon peas soup proving 14 program as well as 10 steps. Here you go reach.
instructions of Uttar Pradesh Style Arhar Dal Split pigeon peas soup
- You need 1 cup of Arhar/ tur dal.
- It's 1 of onion,thin sliced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato/ deseeded & small diced.
- It's 2 of whole dry red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It's 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
Uttar Pradesh Style Arhar Dal Split pigeon peas soup step by step
- Wash & soak the arhar/toor dal..
- Put it into pressure cooker & add salt, turmeric powder & water..
- Cook it in for 3-4 whistles.Let the pressure settle down..
- Add 1 tsp of mustard oil in a kadai.Once the oil is hot, add whole dry red chillies,mustard seeds, asafoerida & let them crackle..
- Add the onions & fry until it becomes translucent..
- Add ginger paste, tomatoes & cook for 2 mints till the raw smell of ginger goes away..
- Add salt,sugar, turmeric powder, red chlli powder,dhania powder & give a nice mix..
- Add the boiled dal, water according to your preferable consistency & let it boil..
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves,lemon juice & switch off the flame..
- Transfer the Utter Pradesh style Arhar Dal into a serving bowl & serve hot with steamed rice, pickle,papad & enjoy..