Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli. We are in love with this Healthy Baked Salmon with Broccoli! Go from none to done with this Baked Garlic Lemon Salmon with Broccoli! Put the salmon in a large roasting tin, leaving space between each fillet.
This broccoli rice casserole is a perfect one dish, one bowl, super quick and easy meal to throw together. If you don't like Salmon, you can sub Chicken or any other meat you like. Nutrition information for Tenderstem ® broccoli is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem ® broccoli. You organize toasting mull Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli employing 11 receipt together with 10 also. Here is how you do one proud.
ingredients of Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli
- Prepare 1 of Salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- It's 125 g of Basmati rice.
- It's 50 g of Peas.
- It's 70 g of Tenderstem broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Baking parchment or foil.
Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness. Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem ® broccoli website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of. The flavors of the Lemon and Garlic over everything blend together perfectly, every bite is bursting with so much deliciousness! Let's hear it for the Salmon lovers!
Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli separately
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Slice up lemon and cut in half lengthways the broccoli.
- Place a sheet of baking parchment on a baking tray and create a crease by folding it in half and reopening again. Place the salmon in the middle of one the halves with the lemon on top and sprinkle with salt and a little butter.
- Fold the paper over the salmon and then at the folded edge of the parchment fold in the corner.
- Working down and around the parchment keep folding until the whole salmon is enclosed. To keep the folds in place, fold over the straight edge of the parchment.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, add the broccoli to the baking tray with a drizzle of oil and salt. Return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Once the salmon has been returned to the oven, cook the frozen peas in a frying pan for a few minutes and cook the rice in accordance with the instructions on the packet.
- Add the rice to the pan with the peas and add in the soy sauce, mix the ingredients well.
- Half an avocado, remove the core and slice before pushing it out from its skin.
- Remove the salmon from the paper, and plate all the elements.
In fact we have Salmon in my house. Last week we had something Asian inspired almost every single day. I have no idea what has gotten into us, but we are on a major kick. Trim the broccoli stalks and rinse under running water. Bring a pan of water to the boil.