Simple Cinnamon Rolls.
You go for it sizzling sizzle Simple Cinnamon Rolls accepting 15 prescription so 9 also. Here you go do.
method of Simple Cinnamon Rolls
- It's of for the dough:.
- You need 4 cups of flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need Tablespoon of dry yeast.
- Prepare Tablespoon of sugar.
- It's 1 cup of and a half warm water.
- It's of for filling:.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of cacao.
- It's half of a cup of walnuts.
- Prepare of for topping.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of Chocolate sauce.
Simple Cinnamon Rolls in succession
- Mix all ingredients of dough in the kneader for 5 min, and leave it in a warm place for an hour..
- Mix all filling ingredients in a bowl.
- After an hour, spreed the dough and.
- Spread the dough as a rectangle and place the filling over all parts of the dough.
- Roll the dough and cut it into equal pieces.
- Place the cinnamon pieces in the tray and cover with a clean, dry towel.
- Leave the cinnamon for 45 minutes to double its size.
- Insert the cinnamon into the hot oven on the middle shelf for 30 minutes at 356 ° F.
- Top the Cinnamon with sweetened condensed milk and chocolate sauce and serve it.. Bon appetit.