Watermelon Lemonade. Strain through a fine mesh sieve. Today I went on a gorgeous hike with my brother and I brought this Watermelon Lemonade along. I had half a watermelon left and thought it would be the perfect time to make some watermelon lemonade to go with our grilled burgers and fries for lunch.
I just love the way fresh mint and watermelon get along. Cut the top off the watermelon and hollow it out using a large spoon, fishing out any pips along the way. Mash the flesh through a sieve into a bowl. You cook broiling escallop Watermelon Lemonade employing 6 technique and 6 along with. Here is how you reach.
ingredients of Watermelon Lemonade
- You need 3 of Big Yellow Lemons.
- It's 4 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Watermelon.
- It's Leaves of Few Mint.
- Prepare of Fuzzy drink (7-up or Sprite).
Put the flesh in a blender (or use a tall jug and hand blender) with the lemon juice and sugar, whizz to a purée, then stir in the soda. Place watermelon in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth. Place lemonade concentrate and water in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
Watermelon Lemonade one at a time
- Take watermelon. Scoop it out and bend it in the blender..
- Pour into ice cube mould and put it in the freezer and leave for overnight..
- Next day squeeze Lemons in Jar with salt, sugar and water. Lemonade is ready..
- Add half Glass of Lemonade and half glass of any fizzy drink..
- Take it out the watermelon ice cubes and add into the glass with the mint leaves.
- Watermelon Lemonade is ready to serve..
Garnish with additional watermelon if desired. Place the frozen watermelon, water, and strawberry lemonade drink mix in a blender; blend until slushy. The resul is an incredibly delicious watermelon lemonade! The watermelon gives it a sweet and refreshing taste. Fill your home with the most irresistible, beautiful fragrance today.