Coriander Sticky Rice Ball. Repeat with remaining rice, wiping your hands as needed. Roll sticky rice balls in the coatings of your choice. Set on a platter or tray.
See great recipes for Coriander Sticky Rice Ball, ★meat wrapped rice ball★ too! Add the onion mixture, rice, egg yolk, coriander, paprika, and season to taste. Chicken in thai red curry with rice balls is another great Thai recipe that is easy to make and delicious, especially served with sticky rice. You pull off simmering fry Coriander Sticky Rice Ball adopting 8 ingredients moreover 4 as a consequence. Here you are effect.
compound of Coriander Sticky Rice Ball
- Prepare 50 g of minced pork.
- You need 30 g of spring onion.
- You need 5 of peanuts.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 bowls of cooked sticky rice.
- You need of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare of Sesame.
Turn off heat, add the cilantro and set meat mixture aside to cool. Place a teaspoonful of the chicken mixture on the bed of rice. With damp hands, roll and shape the mixture in the rice to make a ball about the size of a walnut. Line a bamboo steamer with banana leaves and lightly brush them with oil.
Coriander Sticky Rice Ball in succession
- Fry pork chopped onion and chopped peanut. Season soy sauce and ginger..
- Put 1 tablespoon of cooked sticky rice on film and wrap fried pork with rice..
- Put coriander leaves and sesame. I use soy sauce taste sesame, so if you use normal sesame please put salt to taste..
- Enjoy ❣️🌷😊.
In their most basic form, sticky rice balls are made with boiled short grain rice. Short grain rice is different from the more commonly eaten long grain rice. Its glutinous or sticky texture causes the cooked grains to stick to one another; making this a perfect product for making products like sushi or an Italian rice risotto. Rinse your rice until the liquid runs clear, and drain. This type of flour is readily available at Asian/Chinese food stores.