Paneer Makhan Palak. Paneer makhani - Learn how to make paneer makhani that is creamy & delicious. Paneer makhani is a delicious curry made by cooking paneer in buttery tomato cashew. Low-cal Paneer Palak Kofta in Makhani Gravy, anyone?
This is simple and easy to make delicious paneer makhani recipe. The flavors of this dish is more home style and its not a. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. You bring about broiling fix Paneer Makhan Palak practicing 21 process so 8 so. Here you are take care of.
program of Paneer Makhan Palak
- It's 100 gms of paneer cubed.
- Prepare 1 bunch of palak.
- Prepare 1 of tometo.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 3 of sp garlic chopped.
- You need 1 of sp kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1 of sp jeera.
- You need 1 of sp chilly powder.
- It's 1 of sp corriander powder.
- Prepare 1 of sp rosted jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 of sp garam masala.
- It's 1 of sp turmeric powder.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's 2 of sp butter.
- It's 4 of sp oil.
- Prepare 2 of sp curd.
- Prepare of For chapati dough.
- Prepare 2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 2 of sp oil.
- You need 1/2 of sp salt.
- You need as needed of Water.
Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published.
Paneer Makhan Palak compound
- Slice one onion and heat oil in pan and fry till light brown,grind it with curd to paste..
- Wash and chop palak leaves finely.heat oil in pan add chopped garlic and fry till brown then add palak and cook till dry add salt..
- Now cho tometoes and onion.heat oil in pan add jeera add onion and fry till soft add turmeric powder and chilly powder mix it add tometoes cook till soft add butter and mix it..
- Now add cooked palak to tometo masala and all masalas, kasuri methi and mix and add onion curd paste and mix well..
- Now add chopped paneer and mix all and paneer Makhan Palak is ready..
- For chapati mix wheat flour with salt and knead soft dough adding water and apply some oil and keep covered for 15min..
- Now make balls of dough and roll one ball apply little oil fold half apply little oil fold again in triangle shape roll it thin. Heat tava and roast both sides applying oil and chapati is ready..
- In serving plate arrange both chapati and paneer Makhan Palak and salad and serve..
Ingredients of Palak Paneer Recipe: It is basically soft paneer cubes cooked in a smooth spinach curry. This recipe is very easy to cook and can be made for dinner parties as well. Curd Seasoned with Salt & Sugar. Now lets talk about this version of paneer makhani. Makhan means butter, now you get.