Chia mint lemonade. In Mexico, chia seeds are often stirred into fruity drinks where they turn gelatinous and add a nice texture to the beverage. Chia can be used in breads and baked goods as well, but making chia fresca is the quickest. In Mexico, chia seeds are often stirred into fruity drinks where they turn gelatinous and add a nice texture to the beverage.
This concoction couldn't be easier to make. Start with warm, purified water, squeeze in the juice of half an organic lemon, and add a tablespoon or two of chia seeds. The chia seeds will form a gel-like consistency in your glass. You accomplish browning steam Chia mint lemonade practicing 7 instructions than 4 also. Here is how you make it.
instructions of Chia mint lemonade
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 2 tbls of water.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbls of lemon squash.
- You need 2-3 of mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbls of crushed ice.
ADD ALL THE INGREDIENTS INTO MIXER BLENDER. In a blender, combine all of the ingredients except the ProactivChia and ice cubes. Pour the lemonade into a large Mason jar, add the ProactivChia and stir. Chia lemonade is a delicious and refreshing drink enjoyed in Mexico.
Chia mint lemonade individually
- Blend water, mint, lemon juice and water together..
- Soak chia seed in 2 tbls water and cover..
- In glass add some crushed ice and soaked chia seeds. Pour lemon squash and mix..
- Add blended Mixture in the glass and stir. Refreshing chia mint lemonade is ready to serve..
Many of these ancient grains have been recently discovered to be super-foods, packed with antioxidants and other health benefits. Chia seeds are a great food to help with a quick weight loss diet. They let us lose weight in a healthy way. Chia seeds can help our intestines and can fight constipation. After all, it is good to have a clean colon.