Rose Lemonade with homemade rose syrup.
You go for it grilling heat Rose Lemonade with homemade rose syrup working 10 receipt so 14 than. Here is how you bring off.
compound of Rose Lemonade with homemade rose syrup
- Prepare of For rose syrup.
- You need 6 glasses of sugar.
- It's 6 glasses of water.
- It's 2 glasses of rose petals (dried or fresh).
- You need of For Lemonade.
- Prepare 2 glasses of For.
- It's 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 10-12 of mint leaves.
- You need 1-2 glass of Plain chilled water.
- You need cubes of Lots of ice.
Rose Lemonade with homemade rose syrup process
- For Rose Syrup.
- Take sugar and water in a big bottom vessel.
- Put it on flames and stir.
- When sugar is melted add the rose petals.
- Boil the syrup for about 10 min on low flame.
- Turn off the flame.
- When this syrup is cool down add red edible colour.
- Now time for lemonade.
- Take about 2 to 3 tbsp of rose syrup in a serving glass.
- Add 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Then add crushed mint leaves.
- Put lots of ice.
- Stir a little.
- Garnish with lemon slice and mint leaves.