You arrange broiling escallop Multicolored Dhokla practicing 21 modus operandi as well as 9 as well as. Here is how you pull off.
procedure of Multicolored Dhokla
- You need of FOR RAVA DHOKLA:.
- Prepare 1 cup of rava / bombay rava.
- Prepare 1 cup of thick curd / yogurt, slightly sour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger / adrak, grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- It's to taste of salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of water, or as required.
- It's 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of For red color Beetroot puree (boiled and make paste).
- It's of FOR TEMPERING:.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds / rai.
- It's 1/2 tsp of jeera / cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds / til.
- You need pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- You need of few curry leaves 2 green chili, slit.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaves, finely choppedl.
- You need of For orange color Carrot (grated and make paste).
- It's of For Green color Coriander leaves (add 1 green chilli and make paste).
Multicolored Dhokla procedure
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take rava and curd.additionally add sugar, ginger, chili paste and salt.mix well to form a thick batter..
- Rest for 30 minutes or till rava absorbs moisture.Further add water as required and mix well. get the dhokla to idli batter consistency. additionally add eno fruit salt..
- Divide un 4 parts. 1 bowl add beetroot puree and dhokla batter 2nd bowl add carrot puree and dhokla batter 3rd bowl add coriander puree and dhokla batter 4th bowl add dhokla batter.
- Mix gently till the batter turns frothy.Take round shape cake tin. from left to right add beetroot puree,then coriander puree then carrot puree and last spread white batter on top..with the help of toothpick keep zigzag shape and keep it for steam..
- Steam the dhokla batter for 12 minutes. prepare the tempering by heating oil..
- Further add mustard seeds, jeera, sesame seeds and hing.once the mustard seeds splutter add in curry leaves and green chili..
- Saute for a while and once the tempering splutters spread the tempering over dhokla..
- Also sprinkle coriander leaves and cut the dhokla to desired shape..
- Finally serve soft and spongy Mutlicolor rava dhokla with green chutney..