Ham and mushroom baked pancake. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Pancake Recipes From Kraft®. Whisk together the egg and milk in a small bowl or cup. Put the flour into a large bowl and season generously with salt and pepper.
Finally, add a lump of the Vacherin Mont d'or (you can use the rind). Neatly roll it up and place in the baking dish. For the filling, heat the butter in a frying pan and gently cook the mushrooms until tender, stirring from time to time. You effect heating sear Ham and mushroom baked pancake proving 23 ingredients as a consequence 5 as a consequence. Here you go bring about.
technique of Ham and mushroom baked pancake
- Prepare of For the pancake:.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of eggs.
- It's of milk.
- You need of salt.
- It's of tsp of carbonate of soda.
- You need of oil for frying.
- You need of For the filling:.
- You need of small onion finely chopped.
- It's of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of ham (I used smoked ham) cut into small pieces.
- It's of level tbsp of flour.
- It's of garlic.
- It's of milk.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of salt, pepper.
- It's of For the cheese sauce:.
- It's of butter.
- It's of plain flour.
- It's of semi-skimmed milk.
- You need of mature Cheddar cheese, grated.
- It's of mustard.
- Prepare of salt.
Fill the pancakes with the fried mushrooms, ham, pineapple chunks and grated cheese and serve immediately. For the pancakes, sift the flour with a pinch of salt into a mixing bowl, then crack in the egg and mix well. Make the crepes: Place the eggs, milk, flour and salt in a blender and pulse a few times to combine. Increase the heat and bubble the sauce, stirring for a few mins to thicken.
Ham and mushroom baked pancake in succession
- First we make the pancakes, mix flour, pinch of salt, carbonate soda and the eggs and gradually add milk stir all the time. In a non-stick frying pan add 1 tsp of oil for each pancakes. You will have approximately 16 pancakes. My ladle is a small size of 89ml (3oz) and frying pan is 24 cm (9.5") circumference..
- For the filling:.
- Fry chopped onions in oil until golden, add slices mushrooms,and ham continue stir-fry gently for about 5 minutes. Add crushed garlic, salt and pepper, sprinkle with flour and gradually add the milk cook gently until resembles creamy consistency. take it off the heat and fill your pancakes with approx 1 tbsp of the filling, roll them up and place them neatly in a deep previously oiled baking tray..
- For the Cheese sauce: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Stir in the flour for 1 minute to make a paste. Gradually add the milk, stirring as you go and ensuring it is fully incorporated. Keep adding more milk until the mixture is smooth, and there are no lumps. Cook for another minute or so, stirring occasionally. Add a spoonful of mustard and the grated cheese, stir until it’s melted. Add salt and pepper then pour sauce over your pancakes..
- Bake in a preheated oven on 200 c for 15-20 minutes..
Turn off the heat, stir in the ham and most of the cheese, then season to taste. Tip the pasta and mushrooms into a large ovenproof dish, then pour over the sauce and mix well in the dish. Add the mushrooms and cheese to the sauce and season to taste. Place a slice of ham onto each pancake and cover with a layer of the sauce. Roll up and put into a greased oven proof dish.