Melon Lemonade. Strain through a fine mesh sieve. Today I went on a gorgeous hike with my brother and I brought this Watermelon Lemonade along. I had half a watermelon left and thought it would be the perfect time to make some watermelon lemonade to go with our grilled burgers and fries for lunch.
I just love the way fresh mint and watermelon get along. To make melon balls, scoop out balls from honeydew melon with a melon baller. Just before serving, float balls in lemonade. You prepare broiling griddle Melon Lemonade accepting 7 process so 8 as well as. Here you are make it.
instructions of Melon Lemonade
- Prepare 8-10 of scooped out roundels of watermelon & rock melon.
- It's 2-3 of lemon slices per glass.
- It's 2-3 of mint leaves per glass.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It's 1 bottle of seven up.
- You need as per taste of Black salt.
- You need as required of Ice cubes.
Cut the top off the watermelon and hollow it out using a large spoon, fishing out any pips along the way. Mash the flesh through a sieve into a bowl. Put the flesh in a blender (or use a tall jug and hand blender) with the lemon juice and sugar, whizz to a purée, then stir in the soda. Place watermelon in a blender or food processor.
Melon Lemonade one at a time
- Keep the fruit scoops ready Slice a lemon for garnish Squeeze the juice of one lemon to be mixed in the soda drink..
- Now place the number of glasses you want..
- Pour 1 tsp lemon juice in each glass Add black salt to it(in each) Pour the roundels of melons and the lemon slices too..
- Mint leaves can be crushed or used full in each glass. Add crushed ice (I used cubes)..
- Lastly, add the soda drink, I used seven up as it will give a sweet taste to the drink..
- Alternatively, you can add sugar and use plain soda water too..
- Serve immediately before the fizz settles.
- Note: For kitty parties, everything except ice and fizzy drink can be kept ready in the glasses. And these two ingredients can be added just before serving.
Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth. Place lemonade concentrate and water in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Garnish with additional watermelon if desired. Find yourself on a blissful beach with our Watermelon Lemonade gummies. Let sativa and indica terpenes alongside juicy watermelon and tart citrus welcome you to your happy place.