Watermelon Lemonade. Place the watermelon into a blender. Strain through a fine mesh sieve. This watermelon lemonade recipe from our friend Heather (Raw Vegan on Instagram) is refreshing and delicious!
You just need a seedless watermelon, some lemons, sugar and flavored sparkling water. All you do is blend the chopped watermelon in a blender. DIRECTIONS Place watermelon in a blender or food processor. You pull off heating doctor Watermelon Lemonade applying 7 method as well as 3 along with. Here you go take care of.
method of Watermelon Lemonade
- It's 4 cup of Watermelon chunks deseeded.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It's 6 of Ice cubes.
- It's 10 of Mint leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Place lemonade concentrate and water in a large pitcher or punch bowl. "How to make sweet & tart watermelon lemonade. Homemade lemonade is so easy to make and taste sooooooo much better than anything you will find in the store. The Watermelon Lemonade recipe out of our category None! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Watermelon Lemonade technique
- Add Lemon juice and the Watermelon chunks to the blender along with the rest of the ingredients listed except Mint leaves. Blend all to get a tangy Watermelon Lemonade. Sugar can be adjusted according to one's taste..
- Serve it chilled with a few mint leaves and a lemon wedge..
- Watermelon juice and lemon juice both go into making this sweet and peppy Summer cooler. Absolutely refreshing with minimum required ingredients, It is the cheapest drink ever. Summers are never complete without this watery sweet fruit. This creeper is a must have for beating the scorching heat of the Sun. It looks gorgeous too with it's super striking colour. Happy Summers!.
When the watermelon is completely frozen, put half in a blender. Watermelon Lemonade is a beverage I had a few times before. It consists of taking ripe, seedless The watermelon is a more subtle fruit, with its sweetness more subdued. This Watermelon Lemonade makes a really refreshing and healthy drink for kids this summer. Easy to make with just a few natural ingredients!