Quick Muthiya dhokla.
You wind up browning parboil Quick Muthiya dhokla testing 18 process so 7 steps. Here you are make it.
technique of Quick Muthiya dhokla
- You need 1.5 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of besan.
- You need 1 of bottel gourd.
- It's 1 tbspn of ginger garlic chilly paste.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of salt.
- You need 1 of tspn turmeric.
- You need 1 of tspn coriander powder.
- It's 1 tbspn of sugar (optional).
- It's 1 tbspn of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of tspn seasam seeds.
- Prepare 3-4 tbspn of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 of tspn mustered seed.
- It's 1 of tspn cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn assafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking soda.
Quick Muthiya dhokla receipt
- Take grinder jar add chopped bottel gourd and grind coaras..
- Now in big mixing bowl take wheat flour, semolina and besan. Add salt 2 tbspn oil, turmeric and mix well. Now add sugar, lemon juice and pinch of baking soda..
- Now add chilly ginger garlic paste, and grinded bottel gourd. And kneed a dough. It doesn't require water to kneed it as there is enough water contains in bottel gourd. If you unable to bind the dough then add little water..
- Now put steamer on the stove and oil Greece try on it to cook muthiya. Greece hand with oil and make muthiya with hand and put it on the try by spacing between eachother..
- Cover the steamer and cook it for 15-20 min. After when all muthiya dhokla cooked turn of stove and make pieces of each one. Let it cool down..
- For tadka in pan add 1 tbspn ghee and 2 tbspn oil. When it becomes hot add cumin and mustard seeds. Add assafoetida seasam seeds and add muthiya. Mix it well in the tadka..
- Muthiya dhokla is ready for plating to serve. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with green or garlic chutney..