Egg korma #dinnerideas. Whole jammy eggs are seared in ghee until blistered and crispy, then smothered in a gently spiced coconut sauce. Egg kurma recipe - kurma or korma is a saucy dish originated in central Asia and is This simple egg kurma is roughly adapted from few South Indian recipes that I have already. Egg Korma is a tongue tantilizing dish.
Egg korma is one of the dish fir for the kings and their royal feasts boiled eggs cooked with a khorma gravy. Egg korma is an easy spicy egg recipe with boiled eggs chopped and cooked in a delicious onion tomato mix. The eggs are stir fried in a spicy kurma and served with roti. You fulfill steaming pressure-cook Egg korma #dinnerideas working 13 prescription together with 3 including. Here is how you fulfill.
instructions of Egg korma #dinnerideas
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut milk or any nut paste.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 of cardamoms.
- It's 2 tbsp of ghee or butter or cooking oil.
Home » Recipes » Egg Korma. How to make Egg Korma -. Fluffy double boiled egg cooked in masala flavoured with coconut and selected spices. For all the eggetarians, Mughlai Egg Korma is indeed an inviting feast.
Egg korma #dinnerideas process
- Heat a pan and fry the whole spices which are cloves, cardamoms and bay leaf. Then add onion and fry until light brown. Now add ginger garlic paste.
- Mix them. Now add cumin and coriander powder. If you don’t have any of them can use garam masala. Mix them well and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat..
- Boil the eggs. They should be hard boiled. Now add either coconut milk or any nut paste. Mix them well. Add sugar and lemon juice. If you have raisins at home you can add some but optional. Now add eggs. Put the lid on and cook for 20 mins. Add water if needed. At the end add some green chillies if you want more spicy. Serve with plain rice or pilau rice..
Savour it with Naan or Phulke and go back to the Mughal era. Here is how to make Egg Korma Recipe. See how to make egg korma (anda korma recipe) with an authentic and simple recipe brought to you by KFoods.com. Egg Korma is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Egg Korma by following this easy recipe.