Paneer chilli dry. Chilli paneer recipe - A restaurant style paneer chilli dry & gravy recipe with video & step by step photos. Chilli paneer is a popular Indo Chinese starter made by seasoning fried Indian cottage. Chilli Paneer Dry (Street Style Recipe).
Learn how to make Paneer Chilli Dry and enjoy this delectable Indo-Chinese dish at home. Paneer Chilli is a widely available and one of the few common. About Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe: Chilli Paneer is a popular restaurant style Indo Chinese starter that is great Ingredients in Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe: Paneer chunks sauteed well spices, chillies, onion. You take care of business boiling braise Paneer chilli dry practicing 16 modus operandi moreover 5 along with. Here you go rack up.
prescription of Paneer chilli dry
- Prepare 200-250 grams of home made paneer (cubed).
- It's 2 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder (opt).
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need of salt as required.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, quartered and separated in squares.
- It's 1 of small to medium capsicum, cut in squares.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger, grated.
- It's 7-9 of small to medium garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- It's 3-4 of green chilies, sliced vertically.
- It's 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need to taste of salt.
Chilli paneer is an Indo-Chinese crowd pleaser, and can be served both as an appetizer and a main True to its name, chilli paneeris a tantalizing dry dish combining fried paneer with a delicious mixture. Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe, Indo-Chinese Chilli Paneer Restaurant Style recipe with step by step pictures. Here is how to do a spicy chilli paneer recipe. You can serve this Chilli Paneer as an appetizer or as a main course.
Paneer chilli dry step by step
- Pat dry paneer first then slice the paneer in cubes or rectangles. keep aside in a mixing bowl add 2 tbsp corn starch, 1/4 tsp black pepper powder and salt to the paneer cubes heat the oil in a kadhai when oil is medium hot,drop the paneer cubes and fry them till golden and crisp. place the fried paneer cubes in a plate. keep aside..
- In another small bowl, add corn flour, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp green chilli sauce and ¼ tsp black pepper.mix all the three sauces very well..
- Put oil in a kadahi and add the finely chopped ginger-garlic and green chilies.stir then add the onion and capsicum squares on a medium flame, stir fry till the edges of the onions and capsicum get cooked.add the mixed sauces.then add little salt now add the corn starch paste stir again very well do check the taste and add some soya sauce or chilli sauces or salt if required..
- Add the fried paneer cubes stir. You can garnish with some coriander leaves or chopped celery or spring onion greens before serving..
- Serve paneer chilli hot.
It's kind of semi-dry version so it works both ways. Chilli Paneer is a very popular appetizer in most of the Indian Restaurants. Chilli Paneer is one of the best dishes spicier in taste and a real treat especially for all the vegetarians. Chilli Paneer dry is the most famous Indo-Chinese delicacy, made with Indian paneer (Indian Cottage cheese) and Chinese flavors. Let us show you how to make easiest, homemade chilly paneer dry. chilli paneer can be made dry as well as with gravy, here we have shared chilli paneer recipe which is restaurant style.