Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF.
You look after boiling steep Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF applying 14 prescription moreover 4 so. Here is how you bring off.
ingredients of Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of sausage, use hot sausage, hot italian or chorizo (check label to make sure no gluten), casing removed and sliced & diced small.
- Prepare of carrots, peeled & chopped.
- It's of large white potatoes, peeled & diced.
- It's of sweet potatoes, peeled & diced.
- It's of large swede, peeled & diced.
- Prepare of butternut squash, peeled & diced.
- You need of chicken stock.
- It's of hot water.
- It's of onion powder.
- It's of ginger.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare of chopped parsley to garnish.
Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF procedure
- Fry off the diced sausage in a little oil in a large stock pot until cooked, then remove with a slotted spoon and let drain on some kitchen towel.
- Add the vegetables to the pot and fry off for a few minutes, then add in the water, stock and seasonings and bring to the boil. Put the lid on and turn the heat down to a simmer for 35 - 40 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Let cool slightly then whizz the soup through a blender in batches until smooth. Return to the pan, stir in the coconut milk and add back in the pieces of chopped sausage. Heat through, season well to taste and serve! Yields around 4 litres.
- The type of sausage you use will determine the seasoning you need. For example I have used chorizo this time and so I added plenty of black pepper and a tsp of smoked paprika to finish my soup.